Monday, August 20, 2012

Oh Blogger... Why can't I quit you??


Maybe it's because I've been with you for 11 YEARS? That's longer than like, all my relationships. Combined. 

Ever since they blocked the internet at work, I've been trying to find things to do to keep myself occupied during our slow hours. Which, let's be honest, is most hours. So let's see how long of a streak I can keep this "updating" thing going until I disappear for 2 years again. 

And let's just pretend these last two years didn't happen. 

Expect for:

* I married my best friend. No, not Phuong (I wish). But my honey and my Superman. 


* I became a step mom. Seriously. I could go into that for days, but let's leave it at "I'm happy to be a part-time parent" for now.



* I got a new job. Which I HATED. And then I got another one. Which I love. Except for the days that I see less than 10 people and make less than $100. But I get to make my own schedule, and my quality of life has improved tremendously.


Annnnd.... that's about all that's happened in the last two years. No, really. This is my life now. No more crazy partying filled with excessive drinking and reckless endangerment. But I'm loving every moment and couldn't be happier. It's like I've become domesticated or something. ;)


No comments: