Wednesday, November 21, 2001

Things that amuse me from TV yesterday:

*I watched MTV's Carson Daly on TRL, then on Rosie, then on The Daily Show, and then on TRL again. Quadruple dose of Carson. Can't beat that.
*Nsync was #6 on 106 and Park's Top Ten on BET. I could have sworn that Nsync was white...
*You can get two watches for only 5 bucks at Wal-mart's blowout Thanksgiving sale. Today! From 6 to 11 a.m.! Oh wait. It's 1:45. Nevermind then~
*Pamela Anderson and Kid Rock? Madly in love? Oh gag me with a 10 foot pole.
*Pepperidge Farm's goldfish is the snack that smiles back at you... I don't know, but hearing that makes me kinda uncomfortable.

Ahh... Entertainment. Where would I be without it?

In other news... I didn't have school today =) I got to sleep in and all that good stuff. Boy is coming home tonight. And. All is well.

No comments: