Saturday, July 12, 2003

Before I go...

1. Do you remember your first best friend? Who was it? I had a best friend in 3rd and 4th grade. Her name was Megan. But then we went to different schools and lost touch and I hadn't talked to her since we went our separate ways. However, I did see her at bowling earlier this year and her number is still in my cell phone. But wouldn't it be kind of weird if I just sorta called her up now? Yeah. I thought so too. But my first *real* best friend is Sivan.

2. Are you still in touch with this person? Yeah. She's in Isreal right now though so I haven't talked to her in a while. By "a while" I mean 5 days. =(

3. Do you have a current close friend? I have a lot of close friends. Most of the people I hang out with are my close friends. [Yes. I really do consider you guys friends.]

4. How did you become friends with this person? Mostly through church, school, and other people.

5. Is there a friend from your past that you wish you were still in contact with? Why? I kind of wish that I kept in touch with Megan. We shared some good times back in the day.

I'm flying to Austin tomorrow afternoon for college orientation. I'll be back by next Sunday, but I have a feeling that I'll still post every now and then so you kids won't feel so lonely. But anyway, have a good one.

No comments: