Friday, August 22, 2003

I am leaving in about 5 hours on a terribly long road trip. I can't believe that this is all happening already, and I'm definitely not prepared for whatever comes next.

I've cried my heart out this past week. Everytime I would start thinking about leaving or when I look at a note or a picture, I can't help but just burst into tears. I'm really, really sad. I didn't even know that it was possible to cry as much as I have recently. I just got back from Boy's house a about 20 minutes ago, and I cried the whole way home. I'm really glad that there were no cars out on the road since my vision was seriously blurred. It's hard leaving the people you love more than life itself. I can't even being to imagine what it's going to be like without them once classes start. *Sigh*

Well anyway, I guess this is it. The next time you read this, I will be in Austin and will be starting a new chapter in my life. Take care for now (especially to Hips, Boy, Emma, Joe, and Ben - have safe trips), and I shall update again soon. *Muah!*

But of course, I can't go without leaving a little somethin' somethin'. I would like to dedicate the chorus of my new favorite song, "Get Low" by none other than Lil' Jon and the East Side Boyz featuring the YingYang Twins, to those who are leaving this weekend. You guys didn't really think that you could leave without reading the WORST LYRICS to the WORST SONG, EVER, did you? You should love me forever.

3,6,9 standing real fine move it can you sack it to me one mo time
Get low, get low, get low, get low, get low, get low
To da window, to da wall,
To the sweat drop down my balls
To all these bitches crawl
To all skeet skeet motherfucker all skeet skeet god damn
To all skeet skeet motherfucker all skeet skeet god damn [I don't understand this part whatsoever...]

[Sidenote: I was going to post all of the lyrics but I figured that the chorus was brutal enough. If I were you, I would download this song just to hear how bad it is, and then burn your ears off because you actually listened to it in the first place. *Cheers*]

No comments: