Thursday, January 27, 2005

Meet: Sivan.

My best friend, my personal psychiatrist, the love of my life. This girl and I met in 6th grade, and we've been friends ever since. Despite her moving back to California before our freshman year in high school, we've still managed to remain close all these years. Sivan's been there for me through the thick and thin, and has always been able to put up with my insecurities, eccentricities, and my down-right weirdness. We've shared too many memories to count, and I swear I would not have made it this far had it not been for her. You all might want to get to know her well too, because she just may be my future wife. So, on this very special day, I just want to say, thank you, Sivan, for being the best friend anyone could ask for. I love you and I hope you have an awesome 20th birthday. Because hell, you deserve it.


Happy Birthday, Gorgeous!

Love you, Sivan!

No comments: