Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Momzilla left on Sunday. And I find myself all lonely again.

I've decided I really need a companion.

Someone to take my mind off things. Someone to make me feel loved, wanted, and needed. Someone I know will always be there for me, to listen to my problems, to lend a shoulder for me to cry on. Someone to keep warm at night.

I need a cat. Really.

No, but in all seriousness, I am feeling better after spending an awesome few days with my mom. But, I also caught a cold over the weekend, and I'm now the proud owner of a splitting headache and a horrible cough. Oh yes, I'm even that annoying sick girl in class. Sigh. Life works in cruel ways.

Anyway, it's Esther's birthday, so I think it's only fair that I leave you all with this:


Happy Birthday, Esther!!!

No comments: