Monday, April 4, 2005

Man, it's totally April.

So since I've gotten my ID, I've been abusing it like nobody's business. Going out to Sixth Street every single weekend (and weekdays, too) has been crazy fun. And of course, now that I bar-hop, I will never, ever want to pay for cover ever again.

It's fun being 22.

Especially for 5 nights in a row. There's nothing better than getting drunk for the resurrection of our Lord and savior.

I'm such an alkie, I love it.

Out at R-Bar. I love Nisha and Vora. Oh, and that other girl, too.


In other news...

  • I blame my lack of posts this time on Daniel (and Kelli). Damn you for keeping me away from my beloved Blogger. How dare you. Tsk.
  • I finally got a new phone after ruining my old one at the boat party last weekend. As nice as it was for me to not get phone calls from my manager telling me to go in early, it's definitely nicer to have a phone again. Especially if I get kidnapped and taken to some abandoned warehouse in the middle of nowhere where I'm forced to do naughty things to barn animals. Uhh. Anyway.
  • Daniel and I went to go see Sin City on the day it came out. And it was TOTALLY WICKED. Yeah. It was good.
  • I have no tests or projects until the end of April. Let's play! (As if I don't play enough already...)
  • I see Richard almost everyday now. I see him more now than I did when I lived with him at Dobie. Seeing him and Vivian together makes me throw up a little in my mouth.
  • I definitely laughed when I read this. And I'm so going to hell. Who's coming with me?
  • I like Daniel. But he's gay. :(
    Daniel M 1111111: so on saturday night when i went to go meet you, one of vora's friends had come up from houston and I was out with them, but then i left to go find you
    Daniel M 1111111: and when i left, apparently this girl maxine asked vora why i was going to meet a girl
    Daniel M 1111111: SINCE I WAS GAY
  • I have the best Facebook picture, ever. Love me?
  • I miss home. I think it's about time I see my friends and family again.
  • I love these girls (and we really miss you, Julie):

    Zeta love. Minus Miss Julie :(Zetas + Etas. Mike - I'll kill you.And my lil sis - I know you're having a rough time these past few weeks. But things will get better, I promise. Stick in there!.


    My posts are the suck. I think I don't know how to be funny anymore. Wah. I lose at life. Please help me bring back the funny.

  • No comments: