Friday, July 8, 2005

Did I mention I love summer? No, seriously.

I just got back from Trudy's and I'm buzzed, not gonna lie.

I love good hair days.Wanna hear a sad story? No? Well too fucking bad because I'm telling you anyway. So on July 4th, I really wanted to go downtown because this is the first "Labor Day" that I've spent in Austin. I was supposed to go with Miss ConnieConnie around 11:30 to midnight. So I started getting ready. And I ended up having an awesome hair day, and my make-up looked pimp, and I just had one of those very rare nights where I'm like, "Shit. I look good." I mean, look at that picture! My hair! My earrings! My make-up! My shirt! My bad tan lines! SO GOOD. So when I finished getting ready, I called my partner up...

No answer.

So I think, "Okay, no big deal. It's 4th of July! I'm sure a lot of people would want to go out tonight!"

Oh, how wrong was I.

NO ONE WANTED TO GO OUT. But by that, I really mean, I have no friends and I lose at life.

But Stephanie is cool as shit since she went to Trudy's with me despite her very hurt feet (she walked all the way back to West Campus from 4th Street, yo. How hardcore is that?).

So anyway, my girls are back from Houston and we can party like its Nineteen-Ninety... Hold up it is! [Shut up, I'm drunk.]

And if you're in Austin, go out to Sixth tomorrow night! Maybe if you're lucky, you get to see me dance on top of a bar, make out with a girl, and THROW UP IN YOUR MOUTH. Haha. Ew.

Mmm. Do me.In other news, I think Scott Weiland is fucking hot. I don't care if you say I'm dirty for thinking so. I've wanted to sex him since I was like, 12 when Stone Temple Pilots was FUCKING AWESOME [Speaking of which, what is this Velvet Revolver bullshit? COME BACK, STP.] I don't know, there's just something about that drugged-up, non-bathed look that get's me all hot and bothered. And I've also realized that I love it when rock stars swear in their songs. Maybe it's a weird fetish. So yeah, if you're a dude, swear a lot. It'll turn me on. Except if you're cussing at me. Cause then it's not cool and I may have to tear you a new asshole.

There are like 80 flies in this god-forsaken apartment. Where did they come from? Why won't they just die already? I keep thinking about that episode of the Most eXtreme Animals on Animal Planet (hey, it's a good show! DON'T JUDGE ME!) and they were counting down the top 10 most disgusting animals on Earth. And #1 just so happened to be the fly. And they talked about how every time they land on something, they shit. How fucking gross is that? I mean, I do that sometimes, but at least my shit smells like flowers. God. These flies need to burn in hell. Or I need to have one of those electric fly-swatters so you can shock them mid-air and then "accidentally" electrocute your friend's head while you're at it. That'd be excellent.

So I'm going back to Nashville on July 25th to August 8th. So if you're gonna be there, call me up cause I don't know when the next time I'll be able to go back. I miss my girls at home and I can't even begin to describe how excited I am about seeing them again.

I am pleasantly surprised by my incredible html skills right now. And just how articulate I am at this point. I amaze me.

I leave you all with this nice conversation I had the other day:

Spoon635: oh, what are you taking next semester?
SooshiMooshi: im taking BIOLOGY OF AIDS. haha
Spoon635: that should be easy since it came from you

Goodnight and I shall see you all tomorrow.

No comments: