Thursday, August 11, 2005

First, TheFacebook.

And now this??

God, I'm such a fucking poser.

[In my defense, I've had this blog before you all even knew what a blog was.]

I hate you, Sivan.

[edit]

I hate Sivan even more because she made me watch her change. And now you can watch me.

It's funnier if you know me and know that I actually dance that way.

[/edit]

On a completely unrelated note, in response to the Sex Post I posted up a couple weeks ago:


dragondude161: do u happen 2 remember a certain ******* *****?
dragondude161: from chinese skool?
SooshiMooshi: yeah kind of
dragondude161:: fair enough
dragondude161: well, he has this gf
dragondude161: black
dragondude161: and they've apparently had sex every other day this summer
SooshiMooshi: uh huh
dragondude161: and he's apparently gotten pretty good at it
dragondude161: trust me, i am going sumwhere w/this
dragondude161: anyway, guess wut he credits 4 his remarkable improvement in the sack?
SooshiMooshi: oh god... what?
dragondude161: this sex entry he happened 2 stumble upon on ur blog not 2 long ago... =)
dragondude161: ur blog makes a difference, tammy
SooshiMooshi: i see that
dragondude161: just no that u'v made a certain black girl in antioch very happy

Don't thank me, fellas. Thank Joy.

No comments: