Saturday, August 20, 2005

Wish I could be there to celebrate, 311. Love you!


My fun night consisted of me spending two hours contemplating what the hell to do with the huge motherfucker of a cockroach that decided to declare its presence in my room. And another 30 minutes was spent looking at the little shit making itself comfortable ON MY PILLOW, until I finally mustered up the couraged to carry my pillow to the patio to shake the roach off.

Most of you know, I despise bugs. So much that I can't even bear to kill them. Ironic, I know. I can't even kill a fly, much less a two-inch, flying, lazer-shooting, cockroach. Watching the little shithead make itself at home all night was quite excruciating.

And of course, my cat is completely uselss. When the roach was on my pillow, he sniffed at it, turn around and laid back down. What a dump.

Fuck. I wasted 3 hours of precious sleeping time because of a stupid cockroach. Where are my guy friends when I need them?

And why is it that all 5 of the people who I told about the cockroach told me to "Eat it!" Is there something about me that just screams "I eat giant bugs"?

shiiiiiii wooon: how big is it?
shiiiiiii wooon: like..the size of a fist?
SooshiMooshi: the size of my... HEAD.
shiiiiiii wooon: ..wow...and your head is pretty big
SooshiMooshi: yeah i know
shiiiiiii wooon: so that would make it HUGE

I hope tomorrow proves to be a little better.

No comments: