Sunday, January 29, 2006

Happy Chinese New Year! Woof!
Gong shi fa zhai. Hong bao na lai. :D



You bitches don't get a red envelope though. You get a picture update of this past weekend instead. Haha, sucka!

Phuong loves doing the running man.RAAARWWRRR. Tammy SMASH!ASR bitches.Me and the favorite.Me Phuong, Me, Pat, Alex, and Bui taking a gross shot at the GB house.
Yeah, fuck you.Our pretty hair before we went out.Come, on EILEEN.Me and Miss KelliKelli.Aww, why are you so mad, Phuong?
I bitch-slapped Jessica.Mikey doing the Noila Clap.I like to hold hands with people.Hi!Haha. Someone kicked the door on Pat's fo-head. I love the nice neat line it left.
Mmmm... delicious meat.We're rockstars.My ugly pink dog needs to be safe too! Click it or ticket, bitches.


And lookit! Even Google celebrates Chinese New Year! That obviously means that you should convert to Chineseism and stop being such a damn honky. [JustkiddingIloveyou.]



By the by, have you ever seen rotting uncooked rice? It's pretty. And by "pretty", I really mean "totally gross and moldy and WTF is that red stuff?!?" I would have taken a picture, but I'm nice and decided to spare you of a good vomit session.

Animal Crossing has a MySpace profile. This made my day.

And as if that wasn't nerdy enough, I bought another Sudoku book today from Wal-Mart. Goodbye, spare time!

Anyway, I hope you all had a great weekend, and lunar new year if you celebrate it. I leave you with some wise words from Mr. Ladies Love Cool James:

"Safe sexin it, flexin it, gettin that affectionate
Chewin it, oohin it, all while we're doin' it"

No comments: