Friday, January 27, 2006

Tammy are drunk.

So, I think my cat is gay. For serious. I came home today from work, and I found this playing in my Windows Media Player:


My cat loves walking across my keyboard.



And for the record, those two songs were NOT playing when I left for work. Hercules picked out Backstreet Boys and The Bangles for himself. God, what a fatty. A GAY fatty.


Also, I love Schmoopie.

Awwww.



Almost as much as I like this guy.

Can't you tell how much I like him?



So like, how did I get sucked into yet another long-distance relationship? Damn you, Mike Levy. You're lucky I like you so much, otherwise I'd tell you to eat a fart.



Oh, oh, oh, and a HUGE birthday shout out to my lover, SIVAN. Happy fucking 21st. I love you so much and have one hell of a night.

No comments: