Wednesday, January 18, 2006

School started today. When I woke up at 9:30 this morning, I almost bursted into tears. I've only attended 2 hours of class and already I'm sick of it. I guess this is what I get for doing jackshit for the past 5 weeks.

Speaking of which, I just flew in from Nashville last night and boy are my arms tired (zing!). I spent a glorious 3 weeks at home with my friends and family and I miss them already and I can't wait to go back again.

Fun things...

  • Ken's Karaoke will never get old. Ever.
  • New Years was fun (although it just wasn't the same without Emma). My favorite part was when Lindsey caught me off guard and stuck her tongue down my throat. Then I got to take her home with me where I did naughty things to her unconscious body.
  • I watched the Rose Bowl at Sam's in Hillsboro Village. I lost count after 8 beers, somehow made it home, and ended up with a Texas vs USC poster in my room (thanks, Chris!).
  • For the game, Chris bet USC would win by 10, Tom bet USC would win by 3, and I bet Texas would win by 1,000,000. I totally won.
  • I watched Memoirs of a Geisha [Meh - The visuals were pretty but that's about all it had going for it... Damn FOBs], Munich [Good stuff], and The Constant Gardener [Despite the rave reviews, I found the movie to be incredibly boring. I mean, look at the name! A gardener! Who constantly gardens! However, it DID remind me of my favorite Kenya Song. Holy crap. Lions!]
  • According to Emma, Donald Duck is a "big, green bird".
  • You need to listen to this song. It's awesome and I can't stop listening to it. [The video will load after the 30 second commercial.]
  • I totally like a boy now. Boo, I suck.
  • So. Much. Sushi. Not that I'm complaining or anything. I still need to find a way to add potatoes to sushi, and my life would be set.
  • I love freaking my mom out when my phone gets shitty reception and misses all 12 of her phone calls. So much that she almost called the police. Yeah, I'm good.
  • "I'm starving. Let's get some fuckin' French toast."
  • I'm a fan of Two for One night at Mafiaoza's. You should be too.
  • I hadn't been to Pancake Pantry since the day I graduated high school. And it's still as delicious as I remembered it to be.
  • I finally got to say, "So is that a gun in your pants, or are you just happy to see me?" And then I got to play with it. The gun, that is.
  • Contrary to popular belief, boxed wine is fucking delicious. Easy on your wallet + Gets you fucked up fast = WIN.
  • To my favorites: Emma, Lindsey, Emily, Molly, Tom, Chris, Shewy, Joe, Ben, Seth, Kevin, Mike, Max, Alex, Woody, Ethan, Micaela, Big Steve, Little Steve, and Esther - Thanks for reminding me what a bad idea was for me to go to a school so damn far away. I'll miss you, and I can't wait to see you all over summer.

    And now, the pictures. Click to enlarge, mouseover for comments.

    Me, Emma, and Lindsey at Exit/In.Aww, fat face.Me, Linsdey, and Micaela at JJ's before a night of debauchery at Ken's.Me and Emma.Aww, it's my Ethan!
    My favorite Schmoopies, ever!Haha. Oh God, and so it begins...What's so damn funny, Tammy?Wahh!Our blowfish face.
    Wow. I have issues.HAHA! Seriously, I am the cutest person in the world.Us and Evan.Me and Schmoopie beating up each other.Unsuccessful 3-way make out session!
    Two of the sexiest men alive - Mike and Joe.Haha. Brian! What are you doing??The other two sexies - Kevin and Evan.Hey Lindsey, why don't you stick your tongue down my throat some more, hmm?My arm, after getting owned by Shiwon at the Korean slappy game.
    Aww Venus, Evan just wants some love.God, who's big ass head is that?Don't fuck with me. I'll shoot you in the kneecaps.It's all artsy and Photoshopped so its not quite as gross.Ashley, Daniel, and me.
    Aww it's a Peek-a-Pooh in a hippo costume. So cute!Me and Little Steve at Pancake Pantry. I'm pissed because they made me get up at 7 in the morning.A better one.Me and the Steves after dinner.I got to drive the BEST CAR IN THE UNIVERSE.


    Since I've been back, I've...

  • Remembered just why I'm so in love with my cat. I can tell he's missed me too because he follows me everywhere and keeps sleeping on my arm. What a fatty.
  • Gotten new colored contacts. My eyes are hazel now. You know, as opposed to the creepy zombie-like honey color I used to have.
    Rahhh.!

  • Seen my niece. She's getting so big! She also has a faux-hawk, and it's so damn cute that it makes me want to throw up.
  • Had to deal with rush and our party as soon as I got to Austin. Now is a great time for me to shamelessly plug both here:
    Come rush ASR.I mean, at least come and get some free stuff.

    And our joint party with the GB's this Saturday:
    Come party with me! I'll even buy you a shot or ten.

  • Not unpacked.

    Peace out, bitches.

  • No comments: