Tuesday, August 28, 2012

My brother in law, Eric, comes back home today. He was stationed in San Diego for the last few years with the US Navy. Back in January, we found out that he fucked up ROYALLY and landed himself in jail. I won't go into details, but let's just say for the last 7 months, his parents spent a lot of money and time trying to get him home, and luckily, he gets to finish out his probation back here in Nashville.

And he's taking it all for granted.

I feel like he has not shown a shred of remorse or appreciation for everything his parents are doing for him. They made sure that he has a car and a job lined up for him when he gets back... and he's already thinking about vacation days. Are you kidding me???

I've seen what he put his parents and his family through, so it's hard for me to be sympathetic towards him. I just hope he grows the fuck up and start respecting the people who have done nothing but help him through all of this. And I hope that his parents have the courage to do what is necessary if he messes up again.


No comments: