Monday, January 1, 2007

Tammy's Top Seven List for 2006
Lists from 2003, 2004, and 2005


Albums
  • Red Hot Chili Peppers - Stadium Arcadium
  • Outkast - Idlewild
  • Justin Timberlake - FutureSex/LoveSounds
  • Panic! At the Disco - A Fever You Can't Sweat Out [Even though I like the whole album, just one song is what did it for me: "Lying is the Most Fun a Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off.]
  • Janet Jackson - 20 Y. O.
  • Danity Kane - Danity Kane [God, I should be fired for admitting I even like this CD. But seriously? It's actually pretty damn good considering it's by a pop group that was picked on national TV. Way to go, Diddy.]
  • Tool - 10,000 Days

    Overplayed Radio Songs
  • Kelis - Bossy
  • Yung Joc - It's Goin' Down
  • Cherish - Do It, To It
  • Justin Timberlake - Sexy Back
  • The Pussycat Dolls - Buttons
  • Kanye West - Gold Digger
  • Jamie Foxx - Unpredictable

    Movies
  • The Departed
  • Little Miss Sunshine [Just saw this movie yesterday with Jenny - loved it.]
  • Clerks II
  • The Devil Wears Prada [How cliche is it for me to list this movie?]
  • Mission Impossible III [Tom Cruise may be a little crazy, but it's still a great movie.]
  • Inside Man [God, it felt like forever since I've seen this movie. I should watch it again fo sho.]
  • V for Vendetta

    Books
  • Sex, Drugs, and Cocoa Puffs - Chuck Klosterman
  • Naked Pictures of Famous People - Jon Stewart
  • Pledged: The Secret Life of Sororities - Alexandra Robbins
  • Grand Master SuDoku 2 - Wayne Gould [Don't laugh. I LOVE Sudoku.]
  • Kite Runner - Khaled Hosseini
  • Unfortunately, I did not read as much as I should have in 2006. I feel dum.

    Events
  • Making out with Mike at midnight last New Years. Turns out, I'm currently in the longest winter fling, EVER.
  • Summer in NorCal. Words can't even begin to describe...
  • Turning 21... and STILL getting turned down at Maggie Mae's.
  • ASR Convention in HOTlanta, Georgia.
  • Seeing all 10 of my beautiful Lambdas cross.
  • Playing Catchphrase every Thursday night at 3-0-fuckin'-5.
  • Falling in love again. Awww. Gay.

    Gifts
  • My sexy Canon PowerShot SD700 IS camera [From my Mikeys!]
  • An 30G white IPod [Thanks, Andrew!]
  • A GORGEOUS diamond necklace [Thanks, Momzilla!]
  • My new running shoes, cause Lord knows I need 'em [Thanks, Grandma.]
  • An awesome HAND-MADE memory board [From my favorite Foo-Dong.]
  • My uh... "Rabbit" [Thanks, Mike.]
  • Getting promoted to Visual Merchandiser at J. Crew [Thanks, Heidi.]

    Pictures

    Me and my baby.How freaking incredible is this image? It's a magnified snowflake.An old wedding picture of me and Potatoes.The right side of my holiday windows... see those dots? YEAH. HAND-DONE, BABY.True.Typical us.Me, Phuong, and Kelli, drunk as shit before Kelli left us.


    Quotes
  • "Jimmies!" - Me and Mike
  • "Sometimes we put up walls. Not to keep people out, but to see who cares enough to knock them down." - PostSecret
  • "I stand by this man because he stands for things. Not only for things, he stands on things. Things like aircraft carriers, and rubble, and recently flooded city squares. And that sends a strong message that no matter what happens to America, she will always rebound with the most powerfully staged photo-ops in the world." -Comedian Stephen Colbert on President Bush
  • sotozenmike: you only like me for my fancy pants!
  • "Pee-paw, you look like velvet." - Monica
  • "Hey... does this rag smell like chlorform to you?" - Best pick-up line in the world.
  • “He a very wise man and very strong - although perhaps not so strong as his father Barbara." - Borat, on President Bush

  • No comments: