Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Tammy's Top 7 List for 2007
[2003. 2004. 2005. 2006]


Albums
  • Britney Spears - Blackout [Because according to Mike, I "have the worst taste in music, ever". But in my defense, it's a freaking good CD considering Miss Britney is FUCKING CRAZY. Even Amazon thinks so!]
  • Radiohead - In Rainbows [Uhm. Cause it's fuckin' Radiohead.]
  • Kanye West - Graduation [Possible titles for Kanye's next album found: here.]
  • Nine Inch Nails - Year Zero
  • Lily Allen - Alright, Still
  • M.I.A. - Kala [They played this shit at Juicy, and I loved it. M.I.A. is the hottest thing to ever come out of Sri Lanka.]
  • Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Is Is [Pros: The best 5-song album, ever. Cons: There were only 5 songs.]


    Overplayed Radio Songs
  • Soulja Boy - Crank Dat [And who doesn't know the dance to go with it??]
  • Britney Spears - Gimme More
  • Rihanna - Umbrella
  • Nelly Furtado - Promiscous
  • Kanye West - Stronger
  • Akon feat. Snoop Dogg - I Wanna Fuck You
  • Flo-Rida feat. T-Pain - Low

    Movies
  • Pan's Labyrinth [Definitely my favorite movie of 2007. Incredible]
  • Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street [Tim Burton + Johnny Depp + Musical? WIN!]
  • Ratatouille
  • Grindhouse [So I know I'm kinda cheating cause it's actually 2 movies... but sue me.]
  • 300 [Uhm, hello ripped men in loincloths.]
  • Superbad
  • 30 Days of Night [As far as scary movies go, this was probably the best one of the year.]

    Books
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
  • A Thousand Splendid Suns
  • Wow, I only read 2 books in this entire past year?? No wonder I'm dum. [Note to self: MUST READ MORE FOR 2008]

    Events
  • Spring break in South Padre with my favorites
  • Going shot-for-shot with Phuong on St. Patty's, and getting WASTED at home while waiting for the cab that never came.
  • 4th of July week - where I went out and got wrecked for an entire week straight.
  • Every freaking Thursday and Saturday night at Rain with my gays.
  • Quitting J. Crew and starting at Juicy.
  • $1.50 pint nights at our beloved Crown and Anchor.
  • Spending a week in Santa Cruz with my Mikeys.

    Gifts
  • My hot tattoo from the Best Friend.
  • The badass new watch I got from my moms.
  • The many, many, many visits to Austin from my Mikeys.
  • My "damages" from J. Crew before I left. Hah.
  • My Blackberry Pearl from Momzilla.
  • The hook-up at my favorite bar and the many drinks I got for free.
  • My awesome Coach bangles from Sisssss.

    Pictures

    I miss my kitty. A lot.

    My favorites at Rain|Jimmies.

    Sunburned Dougie (GittOOUUTT!)|Typical Zetas

    Foo-Dong and I got engaged|What our last days at J.Crew were like



    Quotes
  • "Honeeeyyy... that is ONE to the T... SISSSSS." -Shawn
  • "Oh my God, it's really slippery right there!" -Me (after pretend-slipping over and over again on 6th)
  • "Hey look, your family is here." - What everyone at work says to me when someone Asian comes into the store.
  • "Let me pee in your butt." - Anthony
  • "You may be asking yourself, 'Who's that zombie in the fabulous gown?' Hey! It's me! Donatella Vesace!" - Maya Rudolph on SNL
  • "I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because some people out there in our nation don't have maps and I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and the Iraq and everywhere like such as and I believe that they should our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S. or should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future for us." - Lauren Upton (Miss South Carolina Teen USA), when asked why one-fifth of Americans can't locate the U.S. on a map.
  • "It's ready for a retarded president, why wouldn't it be ready for an African American president?" - Chris Rock, upon being asked whether this country is ready for an African American president

    And new for 2007:

    Resolutions
  • Get my weight down to 130, even if it means selling my body for a 40 of coke every other night [Joke, guys. Joke.] and drinking more water while doing so.
  • Manage my own store.
  • Mend broken relationships. One, in particular.
  • Read at least 6 books (that don't tell me "101 Ways to Become a Better Lover") before I turn into a dumbass.
  • Pay off all my debts.
  • Start blogging on a more consistent basis.
  • See the Spice Girls in concert.
  • No comments: